Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Wednesday 10 August 2016

writing life


Start working at MCD From 2014 , November . At first , i hate it because it is a suggestion from my father , but then i realize it not bad at all . I just work when i got semester break, I got many benefit and the good things happen to me . One of them is , i met my partner Iqmal . 

All the manager know me well , and they really wish i just continue working in there. I got twice offer to become crew trainer. But i can't because the due of study. My center on the work is become '' Miss Counter'' , the mcd system have their own level . Which is more fast with hand will become the center on the kitchen , wrap , cooking and making food , which is their eyes and mind can capture and memorize all the products and can do both will be set up become runner( deliver the food) and last , which is have a good personality ,can take the order and count the money fast , will be on the counter . All the center department ,i have mastered except kitchen department. Sometime i will be in charge on the drive trough . Just for cover the worker that doesn't show up (no show) .

The most tired time is when the peak hour and after run away to deliver the food . Iqmal supposed become manager , but due his study and work as software engineer. He doesn't interest on become manager . huhu .
we as worker on food industry , must get vaccinated . the vaccinations allow us to be immune from sick or give people sick . the first time i got the injection , it really make my arm swallow . 

The payment , one hour , rm 4.80 , working hour are 8 hours . But for late night shift it is one hour Rm 5.00 . usually i choose evening shift , but this week ..i choose to go night shift . From 12:00 am-8:00am . Yes it really tired , but the best part is , less customer. xD . 

sometimes , i got some compliments from the customer and sometimes i got some complaints , well i will do my best to serve customer . The sad i got when in night shift is , i the one take order , making the drinks , cook the fries and deliver the food. usually ,we will have each one of people on all department . and i always fighting the product with the DT OT (drive through) xD because we chasing the time, to make sure the time record will be always on 100% , Our mcd always on 3rd place on the statistic mcd branch .

well i guess this will be last time i will work on mcd , after this i will continue my study . 
I spent 3 years on diploma , and two years on degree , almost all bachelor students on my place have same problem . It is , ''PROPOSAL THESIS" , sigh... huhuuhuhuhuhuhu
Dear god , please make this new semester going smoothly ! 

 xoxo zarith

No comments:

I love art