Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Not enjoying vacation

Assalammualaikum (^^)
Cuti Sems ni really memenatkan aku,doing homework(krja Kemas Rumah) buat aku xdpt nk enjoy sikit huahhaahaha (pemalas nya ank dara ni)
But !

admin ada la jugak doing something useful la sikit, example like Skecthing,drawing,editing,remake vector,create new image and sebagainya...xde la admin lupa nak buat benda ni semua ni nanti...

And every photos i share,there have a storie /Decribition about it,And thank to u,have time read my unspecial Blog :3

 This my progress drawing work,its too long leave this drawing job... even theres a lot of mistakes,my drawing not that kind bad hihi
(if my teacher art see my drawing,she wil scolded me as well)
 Final drawing
 Dikala bored.... i use art maker,hihi
buku latihan kosong yg xleh pkai dahh..
Facebook versi buku
Shape Heart..
This things,need a sacrifes to make this shape..you want know what?its my baby dearest mobile phones,in while captured this thing,suddenly she drops,and the skrin was DAMAGE!!!! lucky she can still breath and still can use!!

yeah yeah,shut it..it was my fault,..bla bla bla
 This doodle this,it create on Ipad Tablet..just in ipad tablet... the apps called kidsdoodle..and where on earth i got ipad..?? silly ... i ask my friend to do it..hihi... just share this beautiful background..
 This genre my skecth called Yandere girl,yandere is someone is look really kind,sweet,innoncent but actually she is a evil and really cruel..and i really fanatic with this genre.. for example yandere girl on fairy tail : miraii nikki ...she look really kind,weak but actually she cruell.. ouh!! i really likeee ittt!!











And this is Horror possesed girl.... she cute right! i just skecth back,i copy from comic ''DAJAL BERBISIK''
you can say...she scarry,but to me fan of ghost storie... she is great.... XD

and Lastly my vector... dont think that calligraph i cut/copy or whatever..i vector it..i try do it...well it kind depress do that..but actually it enjoying moment...feel like we a bit close to allah <3














tO my bestfriend .. shall you be my partner again? in one room ,one group , one class and Two in one twins?










Okay thats all i can upload...
little words for someone... : i lie to you,that i not missed you.. i lie to you,that i not jealouse..i lie to you my heart uncomfortable when you somebody else... i just think,its time to move on... i stop my heart beating deep for you...

2 comments:

Meooo Comicore Club said...

wow.. kreatif.... facebook versi buku... :)

baru betul2 book

Meooo Comicore Club said...

wow.. kreatif.... facebook versi buku... :)

baru betul2 book

I love art