Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Sunday 13 October 2013

you can not change what i am

okay first the all, hell yah im different with others girl you have known... i might not a nice, a good angle or a pet that you can ask anything,shit that.....
even i have no that girly character,but i have a character that show im girl too... but the thing fucking damn shit you dont have right to ask ''it is okay i will change you to better person'' Holly crap,just leave me then.. !

im sorry i will not change my character my attitude or so what ever shit you want... im not that type girl.. im happy to be me,and not the mask that you want.... yeah yeah what you said to me, i just heard a mumbling thing bla bla bla.... its time to being Jerk,and show who iam..if you love me then accept who iam !!!!!

if you want stop this fight,then stop being dumb . . . i can give you happiness,everything you want kind happiness... but please stop being a jerk in my heart .

i start to comfortable whenever if you not there when i need you,you want it? you like it when i started its okay without you and find another guy? so how about i make that guy as my boyfriend then??? you like ???
Fine..... even im sad about you i have my own solution to forget my sad about you.......
at least he always there for me.....................


No comments:

I love art