Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 22 December 2015

First Trip love

That our first time going trip ,
we ride the little bus ,
You protect me from being alone
you comfort me whenever i sulk
your style is who you are
i like it so much
i treat you like a king that day
but maybe little hard head
but you never stop for me
you always that guy
who always do everything for me
twice we missed train and bus
still its not a problem
what i most precious that day
is how i realize how much commitment
attention and all care you give
i start to think ,
you deserve better
so i start to change become
who you want i to be
still have all my black hidden personality
but just make it less
thank you for the trip
i hope ..
we will do it again

love
flavia

Hasil carian imej untuk lover bus manga


No comments:

I love art