Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 15 May 2018

My comeback 2018

Hi peeps,

is there any human read my blog? LOL .

Its okay, I don't mind if there no any followers. Hey I gone for 2 years, who got to blame?
What my new update, as for some people that follow me on facebook @ Instagram maybe know,
Sorry guys, Facebook not anymore my addiction. Instagram ? just for little life and art stuff.

Well, now I'am working as Graphic Designer. Just start 3 month ago, previously I working as Licensing Consultant for 6 month. Still in Kuala Lumpur.

The job is great, not to mention about the salary, praise to god.
This job as Graphic Designer exposed me more about the detailing, which I really not good in detailing. What I mean is like copy write, size, bleed and all tiny things. Sure this were little bit annoying.







and what more.. uhmmmm...
really that only I think..

I quite busy for my company project, there about 6 project that related with foreign country. Event, booth, design and etc. but I used to it.

If I found something great to share, i put on this blog.

okay see ya
xoxo zarith

No comments:

I love art