Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 9 April 2013

colour art

Mornings

what i want share huh? hurm let see,we start with Art first okay

this is my second marker art but in colour,how u think about it?
it currently a little mess,hihih


 Marker at colour
<--Real
 Marker art colour


<--Real

Marker art colour
 

<--Real

Marker art



<--Real


Greek themes :light god

just simple but i not like the masters,well i just a low creative person which not fill in the artss.... and a dumb person,but i try it own my work even im not as good like you.. ^_^ infact,i dont mind if want me teach u,even i am a dumb person.... as long i live or get a high job,i should teach with others so they can be like me,and make our country reach up... hehe

ok thats for now,i think will be another post
bye

No comments:

I love art