Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Thursday 11 July 2013

Mr.Blue ocean Guy

                                                                 My little guy


u be the vanilla
and i be the chocolate . . 

u be the boss
and i be the secetary

u be Blue ocean
and i be the blue sky

my dream is ,want lay on your chest and dance waltz all night.. 
and only us ...
im in air whenever u smile to me..
my heart is gonna explose when u said that u Love me

u be the super hero
and i want be the sidekick

u be the strawberry
and i will be the blueberry

u be the groom
and i want to be the bride

u make my life is perfect,no one is perfect like u.. and u the one i want

My belly belly belly.. 

                                                                


No comments:

I love art