Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Friday 19 July 2013

my ramadhan at university

Assalammualaikum and happy fasting day for all muslim . . . 
The first of ramadhan,of course i celebrate with my beloved family, i have not back to home for 3 weeks, and i really miss my mommy cooked , and she cooked my favourite dishes for the first ramadhan when i got back home .. 

     

But i just can stay at home just two days, it make me so sad.............(Mom i miss your cook!!! make me mayonis salad more..!)

But . . . even im not celebrate with family, i have friends with me and my beloved Crush 
 at least im not alone . . .


Kyaaaa.... ! with Fatin 



i HOPE ur friendship never end  <3,this is our activity when our lecture doesnt come to class,hanging around at Mac lab and make our own job hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe


Now im kind really busy with da assigments, 2 days not sleeping well,i think i can be crazy if for 7 days im not sleep... hahhahahaha, this week i focus to my photography assigments, Depth of field,Slow shutter,high shutter ,and panning photography ,This is only example photo i captured..not done yet... hehe about movie video,i will upload next week,insyallah oKay








mine not owsome like real photography,but i will become like them...
okay i think thats all for now.. 


tata 

''jusqu'à ce que nous nous revoyions''






No comments:

I love art