Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Wednesday 20 November 2013

happy birthday zarith sufiea

Assalammualaikum ^_^

what the feeling being adult ?
i d K.. but it might change a little bit our self....

19 Nov 2013 is my birthday day.. well so much happy (^^)


hehe.. 23 Nov 2013, i gotta back to malacca, my holiday soon will expired :(
Horaaa~ i dont ready yet hummm


.well my birthday not going good as what i want, but its okay.. i fine with it and make me realised something.
i must stop love people do not love me how i love them,well it make me upset..

my friend,he my close friend, im waiting him wish for me... but No...
to me he my closest friend, he already considered me as his bff, well i think he just sayimg and not meant it,i dissapointed to him.. not for wishing, i dissapointed what he said after i told him, it my bitrthday..

He say, '' im not more the old one you know now''
thats day because of what he said,i really hate him and annoying him.

#yes Human will changes,but friendship should not change too ! no matter way you choose, u must not change how some relationship work ! 
Translate : 
#ye manusia berubah, tp prshabatn xspatutnya brubah ! berubah mcna pon,prsahabatn yg trjalin hruslah sntiasa ada ! jgn jadik bongok sgt,guna alasan dh berubah.... !

You might think twice, and maybe think.. what a shit i am.. batak sgt... perempuan batak wish la ape la...
ini pun nak sesentive... well hell to you, if u say that just leave me and go ur way and dont need me in ur ..future..

what more im annoying and hate,is you just say sorry thats all, just a word
''Ouh sorry..''

well now u changes, then no worry.. i will never ever think you are my special friend anymore.
what i think about you now is... you are Fake and unfit to me.... (^^) okay.....

i wanna throw all our fake memory

P/S :mmg pernah dgr manusia berubah sampai hubungan trputus, maaf itu bukan type aq, dn aku bukan la jnis yg kalau dh berubah buang kawan

oke xoxo~

No comments:

I love art