Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Saturday 9 November 2013

my own blog and my own design

Tadaaaa... ! welcome my dear readers, how is my blog ? i take 7 days to making the header..


yep i know its not so superb or kind of awsome, but i try ^_^ and really thanks to 2 my bloggers friends,their blog were give inspriration to me 


credit too : aishah hazirah (blogger designer) , azizah zaini(novel writer)


i just make my blog simply and according to my style.. so no one can copy it, hahaha.... 
This holiday really make me bored and only spent meet my friends and with laptop...
but as long i can late wake up..muahahahahha

i can t wait for my next sems, and i will turn 20.. :'( urhh scary merry !after that i wanna continue degree,and then find a job,making a lot of money,being rich ,help my family ,and take a adopted child hahaha ^_^
Married ? mehhhh... i dont want think it,it tooo much responsible i have take, and honestly i cant share everything, secret ,my stuff, privacy, social life and responsible take care of a house... no no no
im think im not ready yet, i want live by my self,its better alone sometimes so i can my own privacy time, if i bored i find my friends or going cinema,if i need a love, i find my boyfriend >.<

Marriage is something big, its not just about love,sex,caring..its everything, ur privacy,ur life , ur heart ,
money, and then child... 
when u married ,u will just cocentrate about Work , Money , house payment,car payment, every techonology payment, debt , child ,food and how to be rich... thats all, if u lucky .. u will have love too, if not... thats life.....
Being matured not my choice, i dont want be people crazy of work... think as far away , and think what good what bad.. 
but time make me like that,the thing i dont want that i be now... and i cant stop it....

HaHaHa what a essay i make,okay have to go now.... i want to go jogging, my chubby belly are lose of weight,and i want it faster lost ..okey,assalammualaikum


Zarith
19
#im know im ugly ,You can insult me with anything, I do not care, but this means you also insult Allah, Because he who created me, and it is big sin to insult Allah creation

laillahaillah









No comments:

I love art