Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Sunday 6 April 2014

ending semester 4 2014

yaw yaw yaw

Holiday Time .. Holiday Time!

dont know what to type,cause im so excited to back my lovely hometown...! i miss my mama and papa! my boy,my little baby boy and my bigs boys..... zami da four....

yesterday,im with my friends spending one day for having fun... for our last semester 4... hope next sems,we have time again to go water park ^^ ,


Otw go to Gunung Tampin to play water ^^

 

the pool was really huge,and really deep... the first feeling is totally frozen,and then become hot..hahaha..
actually theres a lot pool in there..but this are less people,you know.. we all girls so we kind embrassed.. ~^^~

Im at there ,really enjoying play the water,for several times i jump in the water,and try to flood backward in the water,but husna always disturbing me by splash the water...

we try to swim and play the games which one are the faster,when we already finish play the water and wanted to back ,farah say ''One round more pleaseeee..pleaseeee....'' hahaha

Really so have fun,just when i want clean my self,my skin become really sensetive become red...maybe the water at other pool,make my skin sensetive....well my skin always like this when with any water park,its means the water are not too clean.. 



Selfie selfie


In car


Me ^^

Okay,thats all for this week..dont know what to share more... i want to clean my rooms and going back to home...bye bye
xoxo
Zarithsufiea



No comments:

I love art