Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Monday 14 April 2014

gua cinta sma lu

krik krik krik....

my oh my... i really dont know what im doing right now...
it have been 2 weeks i not with internet... huu~

what im doing in this holiday? ha ha ha
i dont know...what i know as usual, i will do the house work(just a little bit) hehe
maybe teach my baby brothers reading or make him finish their all home work,finish all the food in refrigerator,play the internet ,dating ,and maybe try to finish my assigment

okay dont know what to share,what i know..right now im were talking with en poyo,well today is his birthday..so he get free call gift,and he called me 24 hours huhu....
^^
really funny and sweet... >.<
and right now he singing... -.-' err hehe
 okay let see what i want share... (dak corby yg sengal,pggil aku mak nenek)


this photo was taken at tunas ilham





tunas ilham is the place the last semester for part five all arts final,
fine art,photo,industry design,graphic



what i do lately... huhu...
still in progress,still learning it..... ^^

#more photo will come soon



No comments:

I love art