Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 24 February 2015

my heart

The exactly what i doing in my life ..
still fade,i still searching what will i become
i still cant look the light although i knew there light someway
but i too be careful
yes all people become the best through the failed that they have been get
i knew too...even i fail ...or fall..i will rise again..as high as i can...
this life not easy as we can live
we have responsible
love..work,,relationship and god to take care of

what if i lost ?
what if all my way are wrong?
who will help me?
i know..right now in this moment..the path i choose..is not the right path..
this is not me...
why i take a risk?to be with something we never sure..either i dont know if i will like it or not

i wish i could dead by now..this heavy feeling is make me sick...my head is hurt..my heartin pain...no one could understand...how can i love so much too human that never know this feeling..how can i live with all human that never know my limit...?

are i being test?with the only one god that i believe until my last breath?dear allah...what the actually journey you give?what is the meaning of this life? yes i knew..this live in this world it just a moment....i just borrow from you....i know we should ask hidayah...iman...a life after..but what is we should chase?

No comments:

I love art