Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Thursday 1 September 2016

Art confession


Well shoot, can I pay off school debt with all that support?

People like this really make me sick. Like they are just obligated to receive free art or something. Smh I don't even know you! Matter of fact I wouldn't even do it for free if I did know them.
Its not like i can't do it for free, i am okay with it . But be reasonable , im a human that also eat , its not like im a cyborg or a wood or something.

Mhhhh.... it remind me last past two weeks , my ex housemate ask me to draw her potrait . Usually i will charge for RM10 , and she was.. '' urgh we friends right ? how about RM5 '' what the heck is that , and i say ''Hahaha funny , my phone credit is almost RM50 , my internet plan is RM 30 for a month , even my own food is on RM 10.00 for daily life , if you give me RM5.00 ... what you expect me to survive my life ? its cheaper price , if you are my friend .You should think for not killing me , just kill me already with car or knife. Dont kill me slowly''
and she was ''Urh okay , i just said..dont be emotional..'' 

-_- yeah try having this conversation again when im on rough time , when i really need money . I bet , i already kill you that time .


what ? you think art is priceless...? well gonna see you in my list of killing one day.
Art is life ! And art is more value than your pussy , Bitch 





3 comments:

Hime-San said...

Your english ist still horrible but i must say i agree with your words
For each art you need time and also items to draw like pencill, aquarell or much more or less for a digital art you also need mones for the programm even you already pay for.it it still vost you money
For.the time you need to draw a portrai you need much time what you can use fir other things and 10rm is very cheap for a art

I know one artist (furuchin) she takes 80 USD for.one eigital art and for.an aquarell arround 120usd up to din A5-A4-A3

Hime-San said...

Your english ist still horrible but i must say i agree with your words
For each art you need time and also items to draw like pencill, aquarell or much more or less for a digital art you also need mones for the programm even you already pay for.it it still vost you money
For.the time you need to draw a portrai you need much time what you can use fir other things and 10rm is very cheap for a art

I know one artist (furuchin) she takes 80 USD for.one eigital art and for.an aquarell arround 120usd up to din A5-A4-A3

buntalicious94 said...

thank you 4 supporting .

I love art