Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 30 August 2016

goodbye august


i'm much more me when i'm with you

do you remember how loudly i cry that time
do you remember how nasty i am sulking with you
do you remember how naughty i am when i bite your shoulder 
do you remember how angry i am and making your arm , your finger full of bruise 

I remember all that 
I remember exactly the time
I remember every single words
I remember all your action

I also remember all your advice
do not think negative about you
which i always do everyday until now

Just listen what you say
which i never listen that much

There many things actually
...
Never been with someone like you
How much im being nasty
you accept me who i am

Others might said 
im a girl , i should be proper one
im a muslim , you should act like that

fact, You never ask me to change all that nasty attitude ,
and you like it so much .

thank you
be part of my nasty dark life

No comments:

I love art