Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Tutorial how to make your eyelash long

Last week , my ikmal pluck my eyelash and yeah i literally been like this for hour




he just laughing hard and get double punch from me.
my eyelashes have decreased and moreover he pulled the longest eyelashes!!!

so i found this tutorial and try ,

1. Use vaselline and put into your eyelash , use tiny brush and rub it ,, or using the mascara brush that you doesn't used anymore and use to rub your eyelash.
2. do this every night
3. you can see the result after a week

okay now have been two weeks , my eyelash become long and ikmal want to pluck it ..and i ready to bite him when he want pluck it again....





No comments:

I love art