Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Class project

assalammualaikum and salam ukhwah... ^^
right now,currently at gallery faculty..waiting the presentation done....tired of waiting...huhu
Bored,and what i can do is update this blog..hehehe

next me with my best friend,she on wechat,chatting with her boyfriend,lucky her.. -_-
huhuhuh ~

okay i want share about what im doing lately,yeah i know...it have been for ages not tell about my daily life....
it because im busy and no hve time... ^^ so enjoy your stalk


This event ,were my faculty art even,its called Symptom.... it really awesome... this were my last event at this semester,cause this even only once in a year.... this event really cool ,every course at my university loved it and say its really damn good...well at this view you can see why i on the top..cause i have work to do as senior that time hehe


me with aishah,after done blow the balloon,she really shy to take photo....so cute hahaha sorry aishah .. ^^


today photo,we have assesment presentation tv commercial
well we both same group,so we too much excited to know which art idea will lecture aproove
in the end,my idea she choose...=.=
so that mean i automatic become leader(art director) arghhhh !




My idea tv commercial


my workplace,but i not always do at the desk,sometimes i do at my bed..keheeeee

hhahahaha thats all,next post i will post about my 3D animation stuft,in sya allah
okay,im hungry,before i die cause of hunger better stop typing....
assalammulaikum,xoxo

#i dont care

No comments:

I love art