Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Thursday 20 February 2014

nothing much

Assalammualaikum....
we started with Bismillahhirahmannirahim and say Alhamdulillah ^_^

my blog become dust! too long not touch it or update it...well kind of really2 busy with assigment 
hu hu hu
what story ? hmm let see,there not much things to say....just i will update my art assigmnt soon as i can... if i were had more time 

so today theres nothing much too say.pftttt im lying,there is a lot...but as i can say,im not type mix something with something,what from my diaries heart i keep in diaries heart,what i keep in blog,that i keep....

just want to said,Guys are ALIEN,a weirdo creature,and i hate them so much :) except my father,brother,cousin and my grandpa...
bla bla bla...... before i stop typing,i know there will few stalk my blog,so what i can say...enjoying ,and what so ever lah...
p/s : terlalu benci sampaikan aku meluat dn loya.... 

okay bye..xoxo

No comments:

I love art