Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Thursday 27 February 2014

donate blood

Assalammualaikum and salam ukhwah
dont know what to type.... hehe

hmm.... today i do some charity...i donate some bloods,well today to make me feel shocked..
well for 6 years i thought myself were B blood.. fact im O type blood..its really UNBELIVED!!!!
(TT^TT)
i dont know how to react until this moment . urhhhh..

how about the readers sould go donate some blood,u will get free food like i did hehe..
its not pain at all..just the things make you become scarier is the needle they use..kind big ...LOL
i just teasing...come donate your blood,your blood can save a person life. ^_^

orait have to go,a lots really LOTS assigmnt to do.... next time i promise something about my art assigment

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

P/S : I just gotta edit my blog(again) how it is? i ask help from the popular blogger.... tc my dear :)

No comments:

I love art