Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Sunday 14 February 2016

my situation

I dont take drugs
why still trembling

i dont smoke
still my heart beating pain

i dont go rude with strangers
why i in wrong feeling

i have friends and love
still why they doesnt with me when i lonely

i give charity as i could
but i dont get enough food for me

so i start to smoke
ending my heart beat

then i being rude
to stop me being nice

i throw away friends and love
cause there no use for me

i start to being mean for me
make myself more painful
why i do must care about me
if no one do lend their hands for me
even god perhaps hate me
cause im already doing all sins

im okay with it
just let me go
let me off
let me suffering
let me gone

im just a useless human

No comments:

I love art