Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Thursday 5 September 2013

appreciate every day that comes

Assalam.... i so up to bored now... well actually i have a lots of story to tell,but first let me tell you about,my little twin,Husne....her first driving car to malacca,we have to finish our photography assigmnts,hahaaha its really funny and enjoying...


  



We want to go Taman rama-rama,but unfortunely that time she pick wrong way,and we straight to UTEM ,University Technical Malaysia malacca,urhhh its so embrassing!! hahaha... the guy student look us,but we pretend that we did not do wrong things (>.<)

its really fun,but same time i think my heart beat will stop any moment that time,of course i afraid,its her first time drive car with me and go to city,and my habit when in car,i always sleep..but that day,i gonna stay awake... or not i think im in hospital right now..heheh

AT Taman rama-rama,we capture a lots of photos,well its for assigments..but i have take couple photos and some videos,and there i found a lot of animal,that i only see at Tv... i gotta a lot new experience at there,i hope one day i will go again with family.. Hope so...fufufufuf,














After go Taman Rama-rama,we spent time playing Bowling and buy New clothes..
hehehe sorry i really cant stand cute oufit and super cheap ... i buy clothes that look like people go to work at office,i do like style clothes like that.... and this clothes are from Korea... iam really loved tis blue clothes! its only RM 20,... i will ask my mom buy another clothes for me again.... hihihi


New clothes





This week are last week for we enjoying week,after that,we will had final assement,and exam.. urhh i cant believed it... almost half year i at UiTM,This year im 19,next year i become 20!!!!
huhuhu......................

I think next sems,i will dont get Hostel anymore...hurm i have find new place ,and rent... (o.O)
huhuuuh............................. arghhhhh..... it really make my head want to blow........

............................................................................................................

Okay second story,its about Faito.. huhu poor faito.. faito got stress and flu at the same time,well faito course are photography.... seems really busy... but faito can manage the time,just faito always late go to class... sleepyHead like Faito,only really wake up when i said,''U want i kiss you,or u want wake up and go to bath??'' hehehe
of course,faito quickly wake up and go to bath.... Nyaaaa .....!









I hope Faito get well soon... faito look really funny with tissue on nose for 1 hours... hhehehehee (^^)
love u always cutey

mY Third story, of course about my projects
i created my own raya card,well its not a great design,but i satisfied what im doing. . .
I have finish my calligrapgy card,my title for my card is a famous love song by frank sinetran titled Let me fly to the moon,its great song, i loved it try to hear it.... (^^)
Now i focused two projects, motion video and character design animation... i will upload soon, u can see it what is motion video are.....







okay.... i have End my post Now... im currently waiting for our turn to speaking Test,urhh too much scary.. >.< where on earth all my team member for speaking test?????? hu!!!!!!!!
wish me luck for speaking Test okay,Btw i miss you my cute cute

#My zodiac is scorpion ,How about you?

No comments:

I love art