Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Monday 9 September 2013

time we happy ,that time we cry

baa baa black sheep. . .

i dont know why i feeling something wrong at me, . .
everything i feel lazy... Lazy to eat,lazy to sleep,lazy do assigments and more lazy that i can listed...

Urh maybe it is because of week final will come through,after that exam..and then change another sems,after that i have to live in house. urmm. . .

i  dont want,i want be with husna and faito... Honest ly i like em.. although,sometimes make me badmood.. :(
but they are great,good rommates, i hope i get with em again.. huhhuh

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Look what i did, hehehe i use Photocape,i bet u know it what it is,huhuhuhuhuhu
This is all my girl friend at my class
i Love em , tommorow we will hanging together at zoo, i dont know it will be or not,just see tommorow

 

we only shoot at University place,after class we go walk around campus and snapping
my little twin doesnt want show of her face,like a cat... heheh


its so long i never hanging at this lake,feel calm
i always do it last sems,just hanging and peace my mind
we just can hear,sound of air,water, and play with the little fish


Cute leaf, i trying to snap it,but it way to  far... it on the water,so it flowing and follow the wave water....
this just lucky snap i got

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 today was Rain day. . .


this is my atyn and syaz,both my bestfriend too....
we together being crazy sometimes


ouh me,hehehe...
Never feel like this crazy ever,last i be crazy when im in depress,too much depress heheh


My little faito sleeping at my bed,Huhuhu... i put the scarf at her head,hehehe so cute

#my insomania disease dont know when will be gone, still trying to sleep by my own without sleeping pills
kekekeke







                                                         

No comments:

I love art