Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Sunday 8 September 2013

put gun at my head please

I suppossed finish my assigments,but what the HELL,idk what supposed i doing.....
yep lots of people say that i kind like suspend my work... kikiki

   

Honestly,i dont know what to do,what to write and what to make....just play my pen until i bored
im alone,all my roomates gone... husne going home,faito go outing for shooting and cloudy go event... No one that i cant talk right now.... hell yeah,i have Handphone and can message anyone,but what u think? i have too much money to pay my phone bills? or you can be my substitute ,if my dad scolded me when the bills become higher... easy you say to me Do not call people redundant, clever Chambers,,bla bla bla bla...
PLEASE SHUT UP SUCKER 


U not in my place.. so please go away okay dear 

heheh too much emotions,okay relaxs... hu haa hu haaa... calming calming my self


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay to the point, i just do photo snap ,for my photography subject...  and that can i do for now..huhuuhu


my bunny are snapping by herself..hehe..
dont know what to snap... i think tommorow i wil go out and snapping


better to clean messy place,before faito and husne back... or they wil bla bla bla bla at my ear huhuhuhuhuh
this all my object to snapping hhuhuh


beautiful right? hihhihih it is close to the beach, this photo is my piece secret memories that i keep... when i look this photo,it make me remembering what im doing back then,sometimes,if i could i want feel it again...  i miss this moment.. can it turn back? i guess cant.. its wrong to make it again... its my first time through that time, just hope nothing happen to me

-forbidden work

bla bla bla what the hell im wrote,haha bye -ZS



No comments:

I love art