Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Tuesday 10 September 2013

out zoo malacca

Hye readers,stalker,my friends and Alien(mahluk allah).. i just back from go outing ,today we only have one class,so we take advantage of the difficulty, he he he, it means going out to release tension but narrow money in our pocket, after all we out fun to lose stress because of assigments.





The main place we go to the Malacca zoo, why Malacca zoo ? Because we've never go in the zoo melaka even we stayed at malacca,sad right, this time the rain just fell, but it did not rain last period, and we to pray to God, do not rain, so we can to see the animals


This at tiger section,hahaha they just playing around,im really excited to meet the the tiger,you know he really scary but at the same time i think they really cute,honestly! like a cat


me at the Lion section,the male lion follow me.. he looked me like im his food,wow really cool... i wondering how it feeling when the animals like lion or tiger chase me,and how i can save my life so they cant eat me? hehe


haha this is funny momment,they said they are sweet couple,and when husne want take their sweet photos,i interfere and make funny face..hehehe
 I just playing around,im little hyper a little bit i guess




 err, I think not so little bit of my hyper
well just enjoying life,not take what people said about me
beside my friend like me like this,compared to be a boring type huhhuhuh


after be crazy for moments,we go do our duties as servants of God, its Pray <3

#enjoying as much you want,but never forget about your the compulsory








i look this photos for a couple times, God how brave i am!
that time it have showcast for animal,and once they say they need volunteer,i stand up... 
huhuh it really embrassed actually,but im kind wanna try hehe

and i got prize get free get capture what animals i want that time,so love it!

you see the photo with orang utan,im really impressed,he so briliant and clever... and cute to ,but what i unfeel comfortable,the way he hold me,his hand really close at my chest,i feel like im being touched,hehe but its okay,i prefer the animals from the guy,

Ouh forget to mention it,the guys,i mean the animal trainer,not so bad,good looking,haha but i not really mind,only my friends, Really they cute? i think orang utan more cute hahhaha






how my image? are im look like a proper girl with a good atitude? hahaha
me,zarith sufiea never leave my hyper and crazy attitude at anywhere,including with VIP or so what ever

yes im not beautiful like you or the miss 2020, but i really gratefull what allah give me..
even im not preety,i have a good friends,a happy family, a good relationship, alls this thing are more enouhg to me

me at bowling centre at malacca,i thought i will loose as usually,im not good in bowling,but after my friend teach me,i get high marks sometimes hehe so happy,my first time i got pass of the bowling huhuuh


okayh thats all,i think hihihhihi bye3






No comments:

I love art