Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Saturday 28 September 2013

My twin guy N.Y.M.M 17 JANUARY 1994

The weight
of a simple human emotion
weighs me down
more than the tank ever did

the pain
it's determined and demanding
to ache, but I'm okay . . .

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you

and I don't wanna say goodbye
someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

you lost, a part of your existence
in the war, against yourself
oh, the lights,
they light up in lights of sadness
telling you, it's time to go

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you

and I don't wanna say goodbye
someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

don't give it up just yet stay grand
for one more minute, don't give it up just yet
stay . . . grand ( 3x )

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you

and I don't wanna say goodbye
someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

with you

The fault in our stars


ehh tetibe plak aku letak lirik lagu ni ha...
actually this song remind me to someone,we once be together,too close,we crush on each other,we almost like brother and sister,he same age with me,we called our self The Twins . .
He nice,funny,caring,and our favourite mostly all of it are common same..
I like him because he there whenever im in trouble,sad and alone...

But one day.he gone...forever frm my life,is not mean i cant meet him,just he break our relationship,i know it is my fault,im not there when he need someone to take care him.. i dont blame him cause go from me,i deserve it,...
This pain that i received is i loose someone that really precious to me.. i lost him ..

Dear yaz(fake name),
i dont angry with you cause leave me...
yes im crying now,and i regret it too much... i know you never come back to wipe my tears again...
i know its my fault make you this,make you break our relationship...
i dont angry when i know u have delete my number,u block me from facebook,i deserved it...
thanks for being someone that once i rely,the one that accept my feelings....
I love you,
sorry all my fault to you,thanks to give ur ear to listen my story...

Even u not read this,i hope you read this... i still waiting you...

i have one dream that ikeep just for you....its kay to see you from far as long your bright smile...
dont give up yas! i know you are strong ....... im fine with my life that i choose,i smile when i sad... that i always do...even my life is ruin,i keep smile..thats me a happy person..

I love you My twin

thanks let go my hand.....

No comments:

I love art