Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Monday 10 March 2014

3d animation

assalammualaikum~

i just drop for a moment here,for update my blog,well i just got finish our 3D animation work,well just a little bit more,and it will convert to animation.. huhuh
this final week really make me really stress,negative thinking and little bit fighting with my members.Okay after this all done,our fight will gone and this stress will out! >.<

okay.... straight to the point :

 Okay this is Our project 3d animation,our project is about a crow bird...well base to Malay legend story that about the smart crow,so we given assigmnt to change the story and design the animation base what our group story






This both character design still in process,still in process to make them move



this our introduction,its not yet done,it still need a little editing and little props




This playground made by me and my other partner atin,you kind see it look like easy to do,but the fact is ...
really..made us doesnt sleep until 5 AM.but its enjoying time



Actually this house already done,just it get missing link,the view colour of the house suposed pink colour and not grey.Well its okay,i really excited to made it become animation!

this week maybe i rarely not with blog,cause i have bussinese presentation with real people,the people in bussiness industry,tv commercial project,final examination, my History art presentation,,MUET exam,Photo final , finding client,make report,and more important my applying to continue back my Latihan Khidmat Negara and finding new University for Degree. -.-''

~aaahh so stress become leader~


forget to mention,last week i was invited go to dinner with husna,well of course it all about food,sure we come hahaha ^^

well actually im so bored and im lazy go the dinner party,but when i think about our empty stomach,so im just going there....

me with husna ^^
selfie moment <3


Simple dress,this dress my beloved mom buy for me,she say i look matured when wear purple colour, i loved this dress too much,cause my mom buy it to me,she always say her little daughter now has grown up and has become woman now hahaha
''Mama, im still 20 and i dont want be grow up,or my lovely mom will got wrinkles faster hehehe''

i wear simple make up,just lip bam,and eye liner .the lip bam for make my lips look shiny hahah
actually my lips are hurting,so i just wear lip bam for recovery my lips.....
and the eye liner just little bit.actually i dont like wear mascara,its so heavy,i wear it once when i become flower girl at my friends wedding,it surely annoyed

my guy think im keep thin and keep loss weight for several weeks,and he doesnt like it,he ask me to eat much,
when i say to him i will get fat,he reply no need worry,i just more consider about ur health , i accept whatever are you,and all allah creatures are beautiful.

Kyaaaa~!
^_^ whatever you said even its the sweetest things ever i shall never stop diet until my weight become 50 kg,hahaha,well thats a normal weight for people like me,even i now are 52 kg

this i made in class,so bored that time hehehehe
for my husna and her beloved boy

orite thats all for this weeks,bye2  :'(

#hidup aku hdup aku,hdup kau hdup kau,aku xde kna mngena dgn kau.noktah.






No comments:

I love art