Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Monday 3 March 2014

my heart my note

20 years of my life on this country
am i stuck in this country forever?
do i will ever out from this country?
i not hate this my precious land..
this land where i was born
this land where i live
this land its so big and still yet i still not travel it

i want go to other country..
not for stayed there..
not for moved there
i want go travel...
go far away as i can...
bring myself to all states on the earth
to runaway from my messed country

yes i do love my Malaysia...
but i sick all of this
political , criminal , all this make me annoyed
who will i trust? who will i choose?
my life isn't just after graduate from university,find work and married...
or everyday do the same things....
i want to travel,find new culture,find new info....

Malaysia maybe will famous,but it maybe can be down...caused of the leaders that only selfish

a step,a choice ..this is change anything

I'am loosing...
i'am give up
i'am damn hate it

but
i know i can start again
i know i can make back
i know i can loved it

up again and start cheer back,breath away...throw all negative mind....and make back a positve mind

No comments:

I love art