Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Sunday 9 March 2014

i really thankful allah!

im thankful too allah,for give my life as muslim so i know how to pray ,and how to read the al quran
im thankful too allah ,for give a lovely mom and the best dad in my life
im thankful too allah for give someone special,that i can holding his hand and can date whenever time i want
im thankful too allah for give many best friends,and not let me alone when i sad
im thankful too allah for give a talent that i loved,ARTS...
im thankful too allah for give a brain that can i use for choose bad and good and can think matured

the more i list what allah give too me,the more i realised,that allah have give me a really good life
its not because im lucky,its because allah knows my weakness and he the one make decission for my life and know the best for me....

no more hate or annoyed too some people that become hipokrit,copyist,or fake people to me..
cause they dont have my life,my sweet life that allah give to me

Alhamdulillah,praise to god

 اللهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ شُكْرًا

Ya Allah hanya kepadaMu segala puji dengan benar-benar bersyukur :')

No comments:

I love art