Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Saturday 15 March 2014

Operation manager note

Assalammualaikum
Huh … so tired right now.. -_-  , I just do my business presentation ,as usual my brain become blank after that… I got nervous when I’m  in front of the panel , well as operation manager i got blur when I try to explain to the panel .
But what happen today really give me something to realize , grouping work not easy that we can say . you will be thankful if you got a professional members . if you got member type that selfish and only play around, well just say … prepared your mental brain.
Okay its okay, let gone by gone…and it already late for now to fight each other
As usual, there a lot things to do…. Assignments that must submit in this weeks… Arghhhhh, don’t want to say anything or thinking anything . -.-ll

Our Booth place, it kind not good place, well beside us is ‘PUKAW’ booth, they produce shirt .
It their product ,the really product that they sell .
Forgot to mention it, my grouping business product is Café de lebrian ,it’s a café business but in the café have place to read and find books, that’s the attraction to people, where they can eat and meanwhile they can read the book.


This is our stuff that we need in business , Envelope, name card ,tag and more
The design were come from 3 brain storming from me ,fara and nazira,this is the first time to fara use this kind concept . you can see the design use of the flower, pink colour..

                 


                                                                   Our café button badge

The interior shop that have been make to show what will appear.


The interior design as 3D that have be done by me, it just simple interior, for the first I thought I want to do it as a video, but my computer got hang suddenly so I just take it as jpeg. Capture and put in slide




Waaaahhh! I sleep for 15 minutes just now,okay continue typing …
For few days, Malacca is become to heat right now, theres no rain and it been to  and it make the around my university always get news about place been fire , lastly news is about a student car suddenly being fire. when night come the heat still there my around ….

You can see, yes it look like like a cold place ..but actually because of the leftover smoke form the last fire happen (the forest been fire) , it look like this.



The view from my Hostel.

For several days I keep hanging with my classmates room, for do the group assignment.
She is doing harder to finish the assignment . Look Multitasking …


Well for people work as graphic design , they will need 2 or 3 computers to their job . my lecture have his own graphic laptop and computers in his rooms. Cool…. I want it when I work ! hahaha

My friend marker art work , it really awesome ! I feel regretting because not to take this subject, I take photo subject. Huhu well I can do all the art subject but maybe several things I can do ,
photography( I good in taking photo, but just I not too much loved it) ,
graphic (I love to design, design cover book , designing the banner ,and making ads)
industry design(I not interest with making model building ,but I interest in marker rendering)
and fine art.. (I love fine art so much, I love painting !) ,
i not good enough, I think I still weak…  my friends keep tell I  good at it and my idea are awesome and they jealous on me but for 100 times I keep tell them, i not good and i still learning it
Not because im not proud my skill , just I still weak on it and need to learning it as hard as I can.

Arggh  so awesome!!!!!!


Next semester I want do this things again!!!!


My ads , I will do it in stop motion and I cant wait to this things




So excited and so scared… I hope this semester I get higher pointer… :’)
Yeah I know my pointer increasing every semester but I really hope my pointer will be the increase the higher level . NEVER STOP DREAMING ! ^_^



okay lastly sharing story ,our photo at Presentation business


Operation manager selfie(both of us is operation manager)


with marketing manager,nazira 

My beloved classmates girl 


Grouping members


My financial manager,fara


crazy mood


with my guys classmates
(yeah they weird but they awesome)


with marketing manager's husna group,bella





P/S:sygnya aku ni pendek hahaha,kalau tggi nampak la aku ni sebenarnya kurus....hahaha ok thats funny,bajet2 je aku ni...its okay sbb kalau aku tggi ,nmpak mcm dewasa pulak hahaha ^_^


okay thats for all, ^_^ wish me luck in examination,this week and next week.....

#Always think positive what allah give to us,whether it make you hurt or happy,everything you do will get pay on it,me as humans never run away from mistakes,what i can just do is ask forgiveness and try to be good friend ,good daughter,good sister and good servants to allah :') . In sya allah, try to be matured when people say bad things to us,smile and thank to god because all the insults we got allah will give us rewards.

Never stop doa.

No comments:

I love art