Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Wednesday 5 March 2014

today story

Assalammualaikum :)

yesterday i stayed at my classmate house for a day,well just to do group assigments..and then i found 2 little hamsters,they are so cute.... so adorable,little,tiny and really soft...what make funny is,my friend say to the hamster,

''even your name is hamster you still a mice to me...and i dont like you''

we laughing at her... i keep playing with it,well i want to keep the hamster,and already ask my dad..but he say ,who will take care of it...well his right,i think i will buy it when i have work...^^


is she so cute! she is the cutest thing

last week too i stayed for three days at my twin house,well i had to..cause theres food in their house..hahaha
think im poor?nahh im just saving the money so i can have a enough money to take my driving licence..maybe? hahahah look what i found in my twins house


this two bears really2 big... and so soft hehe... i remember of something,i asked my mom buy me a big cute bear for my graduation day..... i waited for it mama


okay i got money from goverment,what will i do with the money? well of course the first thing i want to buy is my red baby accecories,her new cover,everything will be upgraded..
hehe
even she just ASUS,she have so much give me a good time,im so loved with her.... still i want buy another laptop,using my own money,i want buy apple....hehhehe then i have three laptop for now


the brief in the evening class.......


okay thats all i think,byebye

#at library and in freezing


No comments:

I love art