Sufi Quotes

do u realize , i spent much on IG ,wechat , and facebook than this blog? 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . peace

Friday 21 March 2014

Sincere from the heart

Assalammualaikum,

This is really conversation between me and my friend.
That time both of us at University cafeteria,my friend with her facebook and I with my mocca coffee,that time my friend bragging about mualaf that convert back to her own religion,she really upset to muslim people at there ,why they ignore her and don’t care to mualaf .. don’t you think it is a good news for islam for get new comers of muslim? And why the muslim on there doesn’t care about her.??
Well she is really upset about this,so I let her finish her talking and her bragging…then suddenly she ask me a question, she ask

“ Do you know someone that want enter islam right now but still have no fully convert to islam?”

I stop drink my mocca,my mind become empty.. do I know someone non-muslim that want enter islam ?

‘’Hmmm…yes I do,but I not friend with her…’’
‘’why you not friend with her?and why you not guide her to islam properly?’’ask my friend

I laugh,and just quite and that time its almost time to back to class

That person that I know,was 2 years young from me,its mean she now 18…she is beautiful,really cute and for the first time I see her wear hijab, I got surprised,she become really beautiful and I getting excited to see her more photos wearing hijab.
But..
To her im just a dirty bug that she really hate,I know she hate me and being annoyed to me… why I talk like that? I know right now she is reading my blog… ^_^ hello little girl
Why she hate me? Mhhhh …. that time its my fault , call her something that make her mad…and I should not make her more angry with me… the truth is I just play with her…cause her reaction to my actions really cute… that time I should do what she want,ahh silly me that time,I wish I can back to that time and then punch myself……
Dear little girl,this is my really thinking about you and what is my heart. I swear to allah,I like you and I don’t want your boy,its yours…. I want befriend with you ,but I know it will never happen….i know you hate me,and I know you stalk me and do everything what I do… mmm,
I don’t mind at all,do everything what you want…. This is my last reaction to you,after this I will really ignoring you and stop stalk you , I want ask apologize to you if all my wrong to you have make you hurt or annoyed…
Last for me, if you want,do you want be my friend? If you don’t want its okay,I understand why you don’t want….
If you think this is just a trick for you, okay you don’t have to befriend with me…I don’t mind..i know it hard for you to accept someone like me….just want let you know, your boy and me doesn’t have anymore relationship ,I already kick him from my life… his number I have delete and all his photos I have delete…everything,I swear it….
Just want to make all this things clear…and you don’t have to worry anymore….okay,that’s all im sorry for everything..

#may i ask?why you hate me?if you hate me,why you still follow me? i just wonder :(
(i dont know how to make your heart accept me,im weak in make people heart become comfort,and sorry my English is horibble,this is my first time doing this.mmmhhhh)


4 comments:

Hime-San said...

uhmm uhmmm this maybe will be embaresing from my side i think u mean me.... yes im a jealouse type of girl :3 i ask you deeply forgiveness im a rue girl i know and yea... little agresive all bad happen because he already... argh whatever past is past actually always wanted be your friend really i wanted you teach me malay and all about islam and to make me stronger well you know right.... you are kind and sweet i not actually was jealouse at you and i cant hate anyone ... ok2 there is one girl only but i cant hate you ive been looking at ur blog because it was intresting and i like you you are funny here i ask... can we try once again to be firends ? if yes... add me in wechat... id : RoAd-HuNtEr

Hime-San said...

forgive me ... forgive my bad forgive my arrogance and rudeness.... i already regret all ..... forgive me really much

Hime-San said...

btw you are never a dirty bug in my eyes and xD it will be so embraising if u not mean me
xde hal lh my english isnt good 2

Hime-San said...

uups my wechat id is rOaD-HuNtEr xD not RoAd

I love art